While ECS prides itself on being your go-to source for UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) systems, we also offer other services and products that are meant to help protect your business from power outages and downtime that cost your company money.
The UPS may be the heart of the operation when it comes to avoiding downtime due to power outages, but that does not mean it does not need support to ensure a business is running as efficiently as possible. When it comes to your server room, clutter can be very detrimental to the running of a seamless operation.
If your server room is overrun with cables and wires, you could be setting yourself up for a headache when it is time to work on the equipment. There are a number of products out there that can contain the wires and organize them into a seamless design. Having the cables out of the way is not only aesthetically pleasing, it will also help save you time and energy.
Some of the products that can be used to best organize your server room:
- Standard and custom IEC and NEMA power cords
- Ethernet & Data Cables (Cat5, 5e, 6 and 6e)
- Fiber patch cables (Single Mode, Multi-Mode, 10GB and Armored Fiber cables)
- Overhead cable management and accessories
- Custom and built-to-order racks and enclosures
- Data center airflow management solutions
- Modular office and laboratory furniture
- Air-conditioned racks and enclosures, ideal for small spaces
- Secure racks and enclosures configured in a variety of different ways
The cables are not the only concern, though. The clutter in a server room can easily become overwhelming. Not only does this take time to sort through when doing maintenance, it can also be dangerous to the equipment in the room. Poor server room design can be detrimental to productivity and the life of your equipment, not to mention loss of data should the worst occur.
Starting out with the proper containment elements and organizational processes goes a long way to keeping your IT fully functional. A well-organized server room can save money and aggravation, and containment options come in many different forms and provide for protection and security as well as proper ventilation so that your equipment runs smoothly.
ECS can help set up and organize your server rooms to ensure your IT department is running smoothly and your business investment is protected.